Stage 2 Machine Polish
Suitable for cars that have medium / moderate swirls., mirages and moderate scratches. This package is best suited for older vehicles. Stage 2 involves removing all defects where safely possible
without compromising the paints top coat, using chosen microfibre pads and compounds to achieve up to 90-95% correction.
What’s included in this service
- Comprehensive wash process using two bucket method with a non-acidic cleanser and using a selection of soft brushes.
- Car is treated with a Ph-neutral snow foam which clings to the bodywork drawing the dirt away
- Tar remover, fallout remover and degreaser used for chemical decontamination
- Door shuts, hinges, badges, edges and panel gaps brush cleaned
- Wheel arches carefully jet-washed
- Wheels cleaned and dressed
- Combination of soft microfibre towel and forced-air drying techniques
- Clay used to remove bonded contaminants from paintwork
- Staining / contamination on glass removed
- Every panel is checked and recorded with a paint depth gauge, to ascertain the level of paint on the vehicle. All plastic, lights, badges, bright work, door handles and shuts are masked to ensure areas are not contaminated by any compound used.
- The car is then polished using a number of machine polishers and a combination of pads and compounds to remove swirls, light and scratches, buffer trails, sanding marks and bird etchings from the vehicles paintwork resulting in 90-95% correction.
- Each panel wiped down with Isopropanol (IPA) to ensure surfaces are chemically clean
- Paintwork inspected using high intensity LED spot lamps (i.e. Scangrip)
- The bodywork is then protected with a ceramic wax / sealant which is applied to exterior paintwork, lights and wheels
- Exterior paint ceramic coating applied
- Door shuts treated with a sealant for added protection
- Exterior plastics, grilles and trims dressed with non-sticky protection
- Door seals and rubbers cleaned and protected
- Exhaust tips polished
- Interior is valeted using shampoo, wet vac and /or steam cleaned
- Glass cleaned and polished
- Tyres and wheel arches are dressed with a long-lasting dressing
- Engine bay steam cleaned to remove all grease and engine contaminants and dressed
2 - 3 Days
Price: (Starting from)
- Small / Medium vehicle: £530
- Large vehicle: £550
- Extra Large vehicle: £600
Prices may vary upon state of bodywork. We will view your vehicle and provide an accurate assessment and price accordingly.
Contact Cotswold Valet
Customers can contact Cotswold Valet by calling us, contacting us, email, by filling out the contact form or on social media. We have a policy of responding to enquiries within 1 hour. Contact us more to find out about our Valet And Detailing Services In Cirencester.