Why have a decontamination wash?
If your vehicle is filled with contaminants such as tar, tree sap, bird marring and iron deposits the this is the perfect package for you. Contaminants may not always be visible to the naked eye., but they are there! The Decontamination process will strip previous coats of waxes and sealants, as well as remove surface contaminates.
We recommend decontaminating your vehicle between 2-3 times per year and the easiest way to think about this is when you are preparing your car before the colder winter UK months.
What’s included in this service
- Prewash process applied to entire exterior using non-acidic all purpose cleaner and fallout to strip away contaminants
- PH-neutral snow foam applied to draw out water marks and tough stains
- Decontamination of wheels using fallout, tar and glue remover including removing all iron deposits
- Two-bucket wash method applied to remove further contaminants
- Clay bar used to perform final decontamination process and remove last deposits
- Sealant and wax applied for protection against further contaminants
5 - 6 Hours
- Small / Medium vehicles: £100
- Large vehicles: £120
- Extra Large vehicles: £140
Contact Cotswold Valet
Customers can contact Cotswold Valet by calling us, contacting us, email, by filling out the contact form or on social media. We have a policy of responding to enquiries within 1 hour. Contact us more to find out about our Valet And Detailing Services In Cirencester.